Student Health Services closed July 4

From: Student Health Services

To: UC Santa Cruz Campus Community

Subject: Student Health Services closed July 4

Student Health Services will be closed on Monday, July 4, 2022 for the Independence Day Holiday.

Symptomatic COVID-19 Testing:

If you have COVID-19 symptoms or exposure during this time:

  • Residential students with symptoms are advised to isolate and contact their on-call RA/NA to arrange to have a rapid antigen test delivered to their room. If you have a positive test result, please refer to the COVID-19 Positive Test Result Instructions
  • Off-campus students can get tested at one of the many locations in Santa Cruz County. Find a COVID-19 test near you or call your physician for further assistance.
  • Continue to wear a well-fitting mask while picking up a test, while you have symptoms, or when you may come in contact with others.

Resources when we are closed:

For medical emergencies, call 911.

For After Hours Medical questions, call our Nurse Advice line at 831-459-2591

For After Hours Mental Health Crisis Services, call 831-459-2628

Visit our After-Hours Care page for more information.