Here’s a quick update of our upcoming Career Tracks Support Events:
Career Tracks Huddle / My Classification - One on One Employee Forums
These will be our last on campus sessions! Meet with a Career Tracks team member to discuss any questions regarding your Career Tracks classification. Topics could include reconsideration, Q&A and discussion of Career Tracks family, function, and level - Use this calendar to sign-up.
Note: Scotts Valley Center employees, please send an email to Adrian Fuller, firstname.lastname@example.org, for an appointment at the SVC. We are booking these appointments through the end of March, so send in your request for a meeting by March 28th.
- 3/29/17 - Kerr Hall, Room 433A & 415
- 3/30/17 - Kerr Hall, Room 433A & 415
- 4/5/17 - Kerr Hall, Room 433A & 415
- 4/6/17 - Kerr Hall, Room 433A & 415
Town Hall: How to Write Position Descriptions using the New Career Tracks Job Standards
How to use position description templates to support hiring and classification activities post-GO Live: templates, processes, support available.
- 3/28/17, 10:00 - 11:00am - Webinar - Call in (866) 740-1260, access code: 4594016, URL (for slide deck): http://uc.readytalk.com/.
- 3/28/17, 3:00 - 4:00pm - Webinar - Call in (866) 740-1260, access code: 4594016, URL (for slide deck): http://uc.readytalk.com/.
Town Hall: Managing Compensation at UC Santa Cruz using Career Tracks
Best practices using Career Tracks. How to make equitable pay decisions using the new Career Tracks salary structure and job levels.
- 4/13/17, 10:00 - 11:00am - Porter Hitchcock Lounge
- 4/13/17, 2:00 - 3:00pm - Porter Hitchcock Lounge
We're Here To Help: