Beginning Monday, June 23, the UC Santa Cruz Wellness program operated by the Office of Physical Education, Recreation, and Sports (OPERS) will be renamed "UCSC FitLife."
The name change is intended to better reflect the focus and goals of programming and services, and to reduce confusion with other UC Santa Cruz-campus and UC-wide wellness-related programming.
The following changes will be put into place at the beginning of the summer term, June 23:
▪ Program title: UCSC FitLife (formerly UCSC OPERS Wellness)
▪ Website address: http://fitlife.ucsc.edu (formerly http://wellness.ucsc.edu)
▪ Email address: email@example.com (formerly firstname.lastname@example.org)
▪ Facebook address: http://www.facebook.com/ucscfitlife (formerly ".../ucscwellness")
▪ Twitter handle: https://twitter.com/UCSCFitLife (formerly ".../UCSCWellness")
The following information will remain the same:
▪ Department: Office of Physical Education, Recreation, and Sports (OPERS)
▪ Phone: 831-459-3051
▪ Fax: 831-502-7079
▪ Mailing address: OPERS E. Field House, 1156 High St, Santa Cruz, CA 95064
▪ Office location: OPERS E. Field House Complex - Wellness Center
UCSC FitLife is a program of the Office of Physical Education, Recreation, and Sports and is distinct from UCSC Employee Wellness, a program of the Environmental Health and Safety office, and UC Living Well, a program of the UC Office of the President.